If you really want to get relief from sore throat, then you’re in the right place, because in the next 15-20 minutes I’ll tell you how to get relief from sore throat with home remedies very simple and effective for evil throat.
But if the condition is severe, then contact your doctor, do not waste time on the internet, and always remember health is wealth
A sore throat is a common condition in which the minor and back of the throat becomes irritated in most cases (90% of them) is caused by a virus, like the one that causes colds and flu, or bacteria that cause strep. In cases of bacterial or viral infections most antibiotics are unnecessary and should not be taken.
Other major causes of sore throat are: medication, surgery, radiation, dust, smoke, chemicals and gum infections, allergies.
Simple home remedies for sore throat
1. liquefy 2-3 teaspoons of salt to a glass of water, gargle this salty water in the throat and on the infected area.
2. Cut an onion into strips, press the spicy juice, add a tablespoon of honey and drink the mixture.
3. Blanch some hypos leaves and drink the leaves in oil, olive strain and the swallow.
4. Reduce to a paste of ginger root, add to that 1/3 cup boiling water and a tablespoon of sugar. Drink when slightly damp. One of the most well liked sore throat home remedies
5. Mix a raw egg yolk, a tablespoon of sugar and a tablespoon of brandy Swallow after every 15 minutes, as this give relief.
6. Blanch some lemon verbena leaves and swallow.
7. Cook the garlic cloves and dried peeled onion in boiling water until the garlic becomes soft and then eat to get relief from sore throat.
8. Mix 1 cup of warm milk, 1 egg yolk and 1 tablespoon of honey then swallow.
9. Eat a tablespoon of honey several times a day to get relief from sore throat.
10. Make sage tea and drink;
11. Put ginger root in a glass of water wet, stay 5-10 minutes and drink. Continue this many times a day for relief of sore throat.
12. Blanch 2 teaspoons of fresh / dry hyssop leaves to 3/4 cup warm water, add 1 tablespoon of honey, gurgle and drink for relief of sore throat.
13. Dip 1 whole pear in vinegar for one day, grain, strain and drink the remaining liquid.
14. Mix 2 tablespoons of sesame oil and a tablespoon of honey and take one tablespoon of this mixture three times daily for relief of sore throat.
15. Betony is a useful astringent which reduces inflammation. Make a tea and use as a gargle to relieve sore throat.
16. Add teaspoon 1/2 cayenne pepper to 1 cup boiling water, stir well and gargle while mixture is very warm. This bring more circulation to the area and helps reduce the spread of infection. For this requirement, you can add 4 parts echinacea, 1 part garlic bulb, and 2 parts peppermint leaves to 1 part cayenne. This is a beloved home remedy sore throat
17. A good home remedy for sore throat is to add teaspoon 1/4 cayenne pepper to 1 cup boiling water and stir well and sip slowly.
18. Prepare a tea by adding 1 or 2 teaspoons of dried chamomile flowers in a pint of boiling water, steep and drink a cup every few hours.
19. Add 30 drops of echinacea / goldenseal mixture into a cup of hot water, drink every two hours.
20. Good home remedy for relief of sore throat. Take small ginger root and peel the skin. Slice the root into thin pieces and put them into a small pot of water. Boil the pieces to make tea. The tea should be a yellowish color. Add three tablespoons of honey to sweeten the taste of tea. Sip the hot tea slowly by slowly. This tea has a strong tingling sensation in the throat after sipping.
21. Crush a tablespoon of mustard seeds and mix with the juice of half a lemon, a tablespoon of salt, one tablespoon of clear honey, and 1 1/4 cups boiling water. Leave this mixture for 15 minutes and use as a gargle.
22. Myrrh It can be prepared in a tea. To make the tea add 2 sprigs of parsley obviously, 3 cloves of whole spices, 1 teaspoon of crushed myrrh, and 1/4 teaspoon powdered goldenseal to 1 pint of boiling water. Steep. Stir occasionally while cooling, then strain and use as a gargle to relieve sore throat.
23. Boil some pomegranate peels and drink tea. It will give relief of sore throat that pomegranate contains astringents.